Hillary hilarity

As others have noted, the GOP field is running against Hillary Clinton, as if she were the incumbent in the White House rather than George Bush. This hilarious, yet pathetic, video from TPMtv makes the point pretty effectively:



I think that once the filing deadline for NH passes and (assumed) Gore does not file, then it's time to pick a horse. I have serious problems with Hillary, admittedly, and in many ways Obama would be a stronger candidate with more crossover appeal. But in the absence of a Gore run (ideally, a Gore/Obama ticket), I think that Hillary is the one who brings the most to the table. I'm probably going to vote for Edwards in the primary but I also intend to show Hillary support because she's taking all the incoming fire from the GOP, and that has given Obama and Edwards both a lot of breathing room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism