Administrative notes

Yes, things have been pretty quiet around here :) I'd like to thank everyone who has been posting recently, especially Brian. I think the brief experiment in "purple politics" hasn't succeeded, however, despite my best efforts (including recruiting genuinely conservative voices to post). That's likely because we are in a polarized atmosphere, and ignoring that fact isn't enough to change it.

Dean Nation therefore enters a new phase - planned obsolescence. I am not sure if Dean Nation will be completely shut down or not yet, but there will definitely not be regular content for a while. I'll be cross-posting stuff here that I write for TPMCafe and for other sites, until I figure out where we go from here. I am of course blogging more regularly at City of Brass, so if there's anyone here who actually is interested in what I've got to say, do visit :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism