I wish I heard more often....

"I'm an American, not a partisan."

Evolutionary theory suggests that animals routinely engage in "arms races" against each other, never climbing up the hill of relative fitness because their nemesis is always one step ahead or behind. Sometimes, I feel like a bystander watching the cheetah chase the antelope until fortune's favorites reverse positions and the game continues in the opposite direction of pursuit. But sometimes I wonder, what will you do when you finally run down your opponent and stand athwart the bloody mess of their political corpose? While the Great Chase was on the world around has fallen to pieces and you find yourself the King of Nowhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism