a bit of a break

Hey fellow Dean Nation denizens - just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from political blogging for a few months. I will not post much here unless there is some new and major Dean- or Obama - related news, at least until after the conventions and debates.

I hope my co-bloggers will continue to post in my absence - things will likely slow down quite a bit, but this community is important to me and I don't want it to wither away. So I'm putting it on hold, and that way I can recharge, and come back stronger than before.

I'll post in a week or so with a review of Joe Trippi's new book, but other than that, I'll see you guys in October :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry and the Wisdom of the Crowd

More responses on Dean wowing the CA Dems

When your hometown press says this about your nasty political ploys...well, it just may be time stop