Progressive Nation

Dear Friends,

This is just a quick note to inform you that I have created a new blog in light of Gov. Dean's decision to stop campaigning for president. Some Dean Nation current bloggers and blogger alumni are joining in the effort as well, and I hope more will join soon. I'd invite you all to check out Progressive Nation, to bookmark it, and to visit often. While it is still in its infancy stages, I am certain that the values we share and the ideas we promote will continue to be advanced there.

If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to mail me at prgrssvntn@yahoo.com. I look forward on continuing to travel this trail together as we have for so many months.

-Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism