Texas Rangers have arrived in Iowa

Hey everyone, I'm just taking a moment to check in before we head out for our first round of canvassing. The Texas Rangers have arrived. John Petitt just sent in our group picture to Mathew Gross, so keep your eyes on the O-blog and he'll post it soon.
The road trip was arduous, but we made it intact. Here's a picture of some of the Rangers who are here to volunteer:
**

I'm here at Des Moines HQ and the room is buzzing with volunteers who are calling Iowans and asking them to caucus for Dean. Here's a picture of the inside of the HQ:
**

I don't have much time to offer a good update, but I'll do that later from the hotel. As it stands, we're being herded off to volunteer. The weather is balmy and wet... not as cold as I expected and there isn't much snow on the ground. But everyone's spirits are high and we're ready to win this thing.

cross-posted to annatopia. ** images removed to conserve my bandwidth. please visit the annatopia iowa caucus archives to view the pics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism