Dean Nation Exclusive: Bill Bradley Joins The Dean Team

DeanTVStare.JPG
Yesterday morning I didn't think I'd be getting up at 3:45AM to battle the latest blizzard to get to Dean. I'd already set my mind on Iowa as the next place to get some work done after we bury my grandfather in neighboring Minnesota this weekend. Then--SURPRISE!--Dr. Dean delivers another whopper of an endorsement for us to help bring our hopes and dreams ever closer as the primary season begins. Bill Bradley D-NJ, extraordinary for so many reasons (I'll trust you don't need a list), hops down to Manchester, NH to provide a little Pick and Roll move for Dean before heading off to Iowa to make the Debate and media tour.

Sometimes, one picture can make it all worthwhile. For me, it's the one above. Here's looking at all of you kids!

DeanBradley2.JPG
I remember meeting Bill Bradley in front of the Moscone Center in San Francisco at the convention in 1984. My friend was much more in the know and older than I at the time. She whispered to me that the person I'd just met would be running for President someday. Frankly, at the time, I was more interested in seeing the Dead Kennedy's playing outside the center while Ted Kennedy was speaking.

To me, Bradley's endorsement says a lot about us and what we are all about. Thanks Senator Bradley!

No questions were allowed at the event. But DeanTV did get a little video something here for Dean Nation:

QuickTime
56KDownload file
100KDownload file

Windows
56KDownload file
100KDownload file

DeanTVDClark2.JPG
After the event, it seemed like a good time to check in with Dorie Clark, Communications Extraordinaire for Dean For New Hampshire. Senator Bradley is one of Dorie's favorites. SORRY, the following video had to be work-oriented as we have so little time to get so much done:

QuickTime
56KDownload file
100KDownload file

Windows
56KDownload file
100KDownload file

As usual, this post originates from DeanTV.org--the home of your People-Powered Howard Documentary and a small part of the DeanTV Network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism