Dean In New Hampshire

Governor Dean is in command. I just thought I'd share a couple photos. I always see these professional photographers borrowing my viewfinder for photos but I've never seen one used in the mass media yet. Well, I tried it for Dean Nation! Funny color, huh?

CameraDean.JPG

Since the issue today seemed to be about the media circus and their pre-written agendas, I thought I'd give you a shot of who's starting to get comfortable in the press conference chairs. After all these months I can tell you pretty confidently that a Dean Presidency would bring back the obligation of the Press Conference in the White House. What is it? Bush's Dad had hundreds and Little Bush is on his 20th, or something like that (wish I had the numbers. Let me know if you do)? But, hey, we're at war--why should the President talk to the people?

MediaCircus.JPG

Help me ID some of the journalists if you can. I'll share this at DeanTV.org later. From Manchester, NH Public Library (12-18-03).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism