Houston rally and fundraiser on Tuesday (Aziz, you better be there!)

Hey everyone, I've been asked to spread this announcement as far and wide as possible. Dean will be in Houston Texas on Tuesday (as will Zephyr and her Drive for Democracy). Details for the fundraiser and rally can be found by clicking the link. I don't have an exact time on the rally yet, but I'll post it when it becomes available.
Also, I'm packing right now and heading off to Iowa for the annual Jefferson-Jackson dinner on Saturday, and I'll have a full report and pictures provided I have 'net access on Saturday. Cross your fingers for me, will ya? So far I'm 0 for 3 for onsite access. If not, I'll post everything on Monday. And if any of you Dean Nationals out there are going to be at the dinner, find me and say hello. I look like this. Just kidding. That was for Oliver Willis. This is me here (yea, that's Yoda - er, Trippi - on the left).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism