OUR Dean Nation...

I'm over here at the beach in Ventura, Kal--ee-foyn-ya. Time away is great because you get to sit back, you think, you muse...

I love Howard Dean. I love our movement. I love this blog. I feel so honored that I was invited to post here. I think Aziz is awesome, and Anna too and all of you and everyone who keeps this community alive. This is the blog that started it all! I have the opportunity to hang out here with all these Crazy Americans who actually believe that we can take our country back. Thank you. I am one lucky guy....you all are awesome, awesome, awesome!

Now back to the beach ...
Maudlin moment over, but we need your help to get One Million Americans for Dean! So, write a friend, write your family, do it now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism