Gov. Bush on Dean

I just wanted to share something I saw on Chris Matthew's Hardball on MNSBC. Gov. Jeb "I was supposed to be the smart one who'd be elected president, but I lost my first bid for governor of Florida and instead my dopey brother gets it" Bush (R-FL) described Dean supporters as "hot, angry and irrational" people who do a lot of "screaming and hollaring."

WFTV in Florida reports:
Responded Dean campaign spokeswoman Courtney O'Donnell: "It's unfortunate that Gov. Bush finds balanced budgets to be a laughing matter. It's understandable that he would, given that his brother's administration has run up record deficits while three million jobs have been lost. Those folks must be angry."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism