Dean Statement on Sen. Graham's Decision to End Candidacy

From Dean for America...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 6, 2003

Statement of Governor Howard Dean on the Withdrawal of Senator Bob Graham from the Democratic Nomination for President:

"I will miss seeing Bob Graham on the campaign trail. Since his entry into the race, I have come to know him as a man of decency and integrity who cares deeply about this country and our position in the world. He was an honorable opponent who treated his fellow aspirants for the Democratic nomination with respect. I am proud to call him my friend.

Senator Graham now returns full time to the Senate where he will continue his outstanding work on behalf of all Floridians and all Americans. I wish him well and look forward to his wise counsel throughout the remainder of the campaign."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism