When was the last time you got 5,000 new volunteers for Dean?

Cause apparently our friends in LA did just that. I applaud them. I'm so lazy I haven't even bothered to sign up for the official email list (I'm joking people, I even gave money three times).

5,000. That's a new alarm clock, just by their actions.

Anyways, they got the full story over at Dean Majority (that thing we will become, instead of the Dean Significant Voting Force that we are now).

Our strategy holds, onward!

Update

Matt doesn't read so well late at night. It's really, um, 500 volunteers. Which is still awesome.

5000 did seem like a lot.

So it's really 1/10 of an alarm clock.

Um, yeah, sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism