transcript: Boston / NH ads

The Texas ads only cost $100,000 - leaving qote a bit of money from the Cheney-Bush Challenge to fund other ads, such as the new ones running in New Hampshire and the Boston metro. transcript:

I'm Howard Dean. I'm running for President because the only way to beat George Bush is to stand up to him.

I opposed the war with Iraq, when too many other Democrats supported it, because I want a foreign policy consistent with American values.

I want to repeal the Bush tax cuts, so we can make health care available for every American.

As Governor, I made sure that every child in my state had health insurance. We added jobs, raised the minimum wage, and balanced budgets.

I'm Howard Dean, and I approve this message because it's time to take our country back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism