If you ever want to be floored...

challenge a band of Howard Dean supporters. I've been watching this campaign since last October or so. I became a supporter before the war in Iraq happened. I worried we'd always be an asterisk in the history of American politics. Even if it ends tomorrow, we've rewritten the whole book.

When I saw that the campaign was going to challenge us to raise a million dollars over five days, I thought they might be jumping the gun. Then I saw that before I even saw it at 8:30 MDT, they had already raised almost $100,000. The first day isn't over and we look likely to crack at least a quarter million.

A month ago that was our four-day goal.

Now it's a warm-up.

People occasionally ask me if Dean is peaking too early.

I tell 'em we're only getting started.

Pat yourselves on the back.

Then, stand up and keep fighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism