Here come the Bushwackers!

Since Trippi has revealed this strategy, it should be okay for me to talk about something I learned on the Grassroots Express. At the end of September, grassroots volunteers from across the country will descend on Iowa to participate in Dean Corps activities and canvass for Dean. If I'm lucky I will get to go to Iowa, although I've told our state coordinator that I've been really blessed lately and would gladly bow out to give someone else the chance to participate.
The Iowa trip is designed to build word of mouth and is specifically part of phase 2. We'll be doing some serious outreach events designed to maximise the effect of the volunteers we've organised online. We'll also be trying to reach the people who don't have net access and who may not have heard of Howard Dean. Basically, we'll be ambassadors to all those Iowa caucus voters. Those of us flying in from Texas are calling ourselves the Bushwackers. *smile*
If I get to go, I'll report from the road. I'll have my shiny new Dell laptop by then so my access will not be as spotty as it was on the road last weekend. If I don't get to go, I'll get someone else to send Dean Nation some road reports. Spread the word! Iowa, here come the Bushwackers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism