Templates for Dean flyers and leaflets

I've got a small collection of flyer and leaflet templates on my site. With Dean currently barnstorming the country, I've noticed lots of comments on the zonkboard from people requesting flyers. Feel free to grab what I've got. Most of the files are pdfs, so you can modify them to suit your local events. There are four brand-new flyers, each named Rally*. You'll notice that there are spanish-language flyers, and I'm waiting on a friend to email me the templates for flyers written in Mandarin Chinese.

And as a general shout out, if anyone has flyers in Korean or Vietnamese, please leave a comment. My town has a very large Korean and Vietnamese population that we'd like to reach out to.

Go get 'em!

update July 4th flyers can be download from the great people at DeanVolunteers.org. Grab the pdf by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism