open thread: Dean @ Lessig

Dean has posted his second entry to Lessig's blog:

Let me be perfectly honest. In the space of this week on the blog, I will not be able to answer every specific question. I know that people here care deeply about intellectual property. I’m here to listen.

As a doctor, I’m trained to base my decisions on facts. ... Facts are a better basis for decisions than ideology.


It sounds like Dean is posting more for information-gathering purposes than to lay out his own ideas about copyright, patents, and intellectual property. What do you think? comment on how you think Dean has made use of the forum granted to him by Lessig thus far, and what you'd like to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism