NY Times profile

I think Diane at Dean Defense Forces is a bit too defensive in her take on the Times' generally fair look at Dean. I urge you to read the whole thing. Just one excerpt:
Isn't he too liberal to get elected?

"If being a liberal means a balanced budget, I'm a liberal," Dr. Dean said, delighted at the opening. "If being a liberal means adding jobs instead of subtracting them, then, please, call me a liberal."

"I don't care what label you put on me," he finished, "as long as you call me Mr. President!"
Also see the letters in today's Times, which all take the DLC to task on its criticism of Dean. One says
The popularity of Howard Dean is not a coup but proof of how overwhelmingly his positions resonate with Democratic voters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism