The Newest Fineman Article

I've been a bit busy as of late, so I haven't been posting as much. But I was surprised that nobody posted this today - so I took a few minutes to do it myself! It's the most recent article by Newseek's Howard Fineman. Entitled, Feeling Dean's Pain, it is aimed at learning "what makes Dean tick."

The article is especially good for people who are new to Gov. Dean. It covers items such as the death of his brother Charlie (the main focus of the article, I'd say), his "similarities" to George W. Bush, his upbringing, his medical career, and his political rise. Time limits will keep me from writing commentary, but feel free to do it yourself in the comments section!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism