American Prospect: message is king

An article appeared in the American Prospect detailing the recent fundraising success of the Dean campaign. I found it interesting for two reasons:
1) It focused on the fact that Dean's message matters. (For more selections and my analysis, follow the link above.)
2) It quoted this blog:
"All the analysts say we are donating based on anger," posted "pfb" on the Zonk Board, a thread forum on the unofficial Howard Dean blog that allows users to link to and share news articles within their comment posts. "That's makes me angry, but I won't turn green (Hulk pun not Nader) over it. I beg to differ their opinion and say we donate based on HOPE of an investment toward a better future."

Pfb, you're famous!

UPDATE (Aziz): Matt has more analysis of the Prospect article on his weblog, Grassroots for Dean)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism