"Buchanan and Press" on Monday

The CW's coming around. In the full transcript, the talking heads say they think money will be an obstacle for Dean, but they all see the race as Kerry-Dean (as we have for a long time).
SCARBOROUGH: ... you should take [Dean] seriously because he’s passionate, he knows what he believes in, ... he is the best Democratic candidate out there.
....
BUCHANAN: ... do you think Howard Dean has got a chance? I mean, if he-let me say this. If he can upend Kerry in Iowa and then again in New Hampshire, Kerry’s cooked. ...
....
SCARBOROUGH: ... You look at Kerry, he’s stiff, he’s tentative, he’s reading scripts from Teleprompters. You look at Dean, he’s looking right into the audience’s eyes, he’s on fire, and I think he’s going to win. He may win Iowa, he may win New Hampshire, ...
....
PRESS: ... I think Dean is going to surprise them in Iowa. He’s going to surprise them in New Hampshire. I think people are looking for a new face. I think this guy can win. He can prove us all wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism