ADMIN: zonkboard

Fellow Deanizens - I'd like to solicit some site feedback. The DeanBlog has been slow to load for some readers and the culprit seems to be the ZonkBoard. Do you like that feature? Should we dump it and replace it with periodic (ie, regular) open threads? Is there a better Zonkboard-type accessory that anyone knows of that has faster loading times or features that we should switch to[1]?

Feel free to use the comments as an open thread about the DeanBlog in general - suggestions, comments, what you hate, etc. I will ask my fellow bloggers (The Dean Team) to help me find solutions to any issues.


[1] including non-free services - I intend to reserve the sole right to fund this website's expenses myself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism