Ya know, we like to brag...

about how Dean has more MeetUp folks signed up than all other candidates combined. And it's true. We're the biggest kid on the block that is MeetUp.

And something else we especially like to point out is how much larger we are than Kerry. Heck, I think we've picked up more supporters in the last 48 hours than Kerry has total (but hey, who is counting?). But I think there's something perhaps more important here that I know Ezra, my host over at ezrak (my relatively full-time blog that y'all should visit), would want me to point out, which is that Gary Hart has more supporters on MeetUp than John Kerry.

Monkey Business Beats the Man from Massachusetts

Sure, they call him the frontrunner. I'm just having trouble figuring out who he's running in front of. It sure as hell ain't us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism