So.....Meetup Reports?

I don't know about anyone else -- but I look forward to hearing about how all the Meetups have gone across the country. So if you attended one it would be great to get a report in the comments section. Here's the report "From The Road With Kate O'Conner" about the Meetup in Nashua, New Hampshire:

FROM THE ROAD: NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE

I am writing this LIVE from the Meet Up at Martha's Restaurant in Nashua, NH! There are over 150 people here! We couldn't miss the restaurant when we pulled around the corner because there were 50 people standing out front with Dean signs. The Gov. entered the room to the sounds of the re-mix of his speech to the California state convention - our new favorite song!!

Gov. Dean is giving a great speech! He is talking about the issues that he thinks are important: health care for all Americans, a stable economy and a balanced budget, and a reasonable approach to foreign policy. Here's some of what he just said:

"I am tired of being divided by race. I am tired of being divided by income. I am tired of being divided by gender. I am tired of being divided by sexual orientation. I am tired of being divided!"

"The only way to beat President Bush is to stand up for what we believe in."

"I want a country that believes again."

"Now that we are tied in New Hampshire other campaigns will go after us. Well, I am not going anywhere and there are 22,000 Americans just like you around the country who aren't going anywhere!"

Gov. Dean had the crowd fired up!! It was a great Meet Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism