DDF: More Wrap-Up on the DLC

There's one final action I think we can take, and that is to try and get this AP Story from Vermont into places like the Post, or any paper that carried the original story that included the lede saying that New Democrats don't like Dean. I don't know what you can tell the editors other than it is an AP story, from Vermont, with a byline from May 15, 2003. For this one, it may work best to call the Post, which you can do at some phone number I can't find right now. Although, if you prefer, I'm sure you can still e-mail at politics@washpost.com.

If anyone finds that phone number, please post it in comments and hopefully Aziz or someone can post it on the blog. I'm moving the rest of today and can't put in the time I did yesterday. It already set me behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism