Shorter ABC Notepad

as a public service, here are condensed versions of today's Notepad entries. I've taken the liberty of reading between the lines as well.

Graham: The Senator schmoozed in Iowa. He talked of everything from health care to education to the weather, except for whether he intends to run.

Kerry: I was a Vietnam War veteran, the horror! Regarding the strongest military, thanks for replying, Dean. Please reply, Dean.

Sharpton: I'm voting for Gephardt.

Kucinich: Kerry and Dean didn't ask me about how I feel about our nation's military, so I'll tell them. They both suck.

Edwards: Following Clinton's advice, I will put the phrase "Ma'am, that may be. But don't forget who won." on a bumper sticker.

Dean: Chris Lehane is an asshole, but our campaign is too nice to say so. These guys, on the other hand...

Gephardt: Sharpton likes my health care plan. I'm voting for Eric Alter.

Lieberman: Dear Strongbad. LINK. I want to start a new website LINK. but I don't have any ideas LINK of what to do for my website LINK. I LINK was wondering if you could give me some ideas for my new website LINK LINK. This website will be cool LINK and I'll e-mail you when I'm done. Sincerely Yours: Joe. PS. Is there really a 200-word lim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism