Howard needs your help this month--we've got an FEC deadline coming up, and we need the net to come on board and show the depth of support he's got there. He loves the net, and we've got a great opportunity to show how much it loves him. There's a new official Call to Action blog up--we'll be updating regularly. In the meantime, PLEASE send this letter (or your own), to everyone you know. Thanks so much! There is a longer version on the call to action blog. -- Z

I’m writing all my friends on my email list because there is something that is very important to me personally and should be important to the country. Howard Dean is the only candidate running for President who says what he thinks, and acts on what he says. I think he’s dead on. I want you to get involved and contribute to his campaign. He doesn’t have the deep pockets of most of the other candidates, but I believe he will make the best president—and I don’t want money to decide who leads this country. You can check him out at www.deanforamerica.com.

Even if this is the first time you have heard of him, or if you are unsure about your support, your donation at this time will allow his voice to be heard. Please help me and others take the big money out of politics. Please contribute whatever you can at WWW.DEANFORAMERICA.COM--$10 to $1000 (add a penny for the internet)--and pass it on to your friends who might be interested.

Contribute at: http://www.deanforamerica.com/dean.cfm?section=involved&page=contribute

I feel so strongly about this that I’ve decided to take the time to ask for money for the campaign, and I hope you will also take the time to make a contribution. I’m convinced that if we do this, Howard will never let us down. Thanks for considering this.

PS: If you want to get more involved, visit Howard Dean's Call To Action blog at http://www.deancalltoaction.blogspot.com/, or join your local meetup at http://dean2004.meetup.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism