Gephart to appear on the Daily Show

I know, I know, this isn't a Gephart blog. But I do think we need to keep our eyes on the rest of the field. Tonight, Dickie-G will be on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I watch that show religiously and think that Jon Stewart does a better job of covering the news than many "real news" outlets (and isn't it sad when a cable comedy show does that better?). Of course, it's just my opinion. But don't expect Jon to toss very many softballs in Dick's direction.

Anyone else up for a letter-writing campaign? mail@comedycentral.com is the only email address I found online. How about we all send them a note asking them to invite Dr Dean for a sit-down with Jon? Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism