Downloadable Dean flyers!

You want flyers? We got flyers! Okay, well, one flyer, but it's a start! One of our readers sent in a flyer he's created (thanks, David!) so I made a directory on my personal web server. Feel free to click on the link above and grab David's flyer. I'm providing this space on my server for the forseeable future. If anyone has created a Dean flyer, poster, or card, email it to me and I'll add it to the directory. Feel free to pass the link around.

And remember folks, if you're attending one of the many anti-war rallies and vigils this weekend, print some flyers and pass them around. Also, if anyone is attending the California Democratic Party Convention in Sacramento this weekend, remember to show up at 8:30AM to support Howard Dean, who'll be arriving at 8:45AM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism