A Good Feeling...

Just remember: Other candidates may claim momentum, but we have the video game.

Whatever happens tonight, this campaign has the feel of a winner. Iowa has made us stronger. We got hit with a barrage of attacks right as people were starting to tune in after the holidays, yet we're still among the race's frontrunners. We now know the concerns people have about Dean, and are crafting strategies to address them. Even if we get crushed, that just means that the other candidates may leave us for dead and go after each other while we use our advantage in money and volunteers to keep up the pressure in all 50 states. This is only the beginning.

My head tells me I should help lower expectations, but for some reason, I just have a really good feeling about this. Amidst all the uncertainty, my heart tells me that tonight we'll turn in a strong Iowa performance that will light a beacon of hope seen all across America, from New Hampshire to Arizona, Washington to South Carolina. And it starts in just over an hour...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gay Saudi Arabia

Five Things Dean Supporters Can Do Right Now to Fight Terrorism